2021.01.07 Patch Notes
- Increased the size of the minimap (and subsequently, the width of the side panels) by ~10%.
- You can now bury things by dropping them into holes.
- You can no longer exit local areas while encumbered. Previously, you would essentially drop items at random.
- Fixed an bug with clay items having far less durability than intended
- Fixed several display issues related to item amounts
- Fixed a crash caused by mining
- Fixed a crash caused by stealing certain items
This patch will absolutely break existing saves. A new start is always recommended.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.