Why does the web version not work anymore? Always get an error in the dev tools console.
2021.02.06 Patch Notes
- Added a /bigmap layout, which shifts some interface elements around to accommodate a much larger, centralized mini(?)map. Enabling this layout will also trigger some other interface changes which can be controlled individually:
--- /reverselog which switches the direction and order of game log messages. The most recent event will be at the top.
--- /objectivewindow which is a new window in the upper left for tracking active quests
--- /widescreen and /screenwidth will not work with /bigmap enabled. If you are playing on a lower resolution screen, you may need to zoom out with [Ctrl] + [-] to see the game log below the map.
- Adjusted Plague Doctor: The negative conditions they spread now affect targets for twice the duration of the original effect
- Replaced several chest types with more generous versions
- Certain scenarios now scale in physical size based on distance from Relica. Dungeons, for instance, get much larger the further out you are.
- Adjusted auto-targeting to favor entities that aren't nearby party members
- You can now dig holes in settlements
- Entities with innate elemental properties now trigger elemental effects with unarmed heavy attacks
- Lowered base bag capacity and increased the capacity gains from materials and quality
- The character window is now available after death with [ c ]
- The Curio modification window no longer lists items that already have that curio
- The fishing action is now interrupted by attacks
- Added an option to the /rest confirmation screen to rest until the next morning
- Added and updated some animations
- Removed Rune of Darkvision
- /increasefont and /decreasefont now only affect the game log, and not the entire interface.
- /inspect now reads out the specific capacity of bags
- Fixed an issue with certain groups of NPCs not being partied together as intended
- Fixed an issue which caused the Attack Confirmation dialogue to pop up when attacking corpses
- Fixed a pretty massive oversight with how stats were calculated under certain conditions
- Fixed SO MANY issues and bugs with the titan encounter
- Fixed a few issues with mouse menu actions such as Grab not showing up as options when they should
- Fixed some minor display issues with /map cutting off the top or bottom of the displayed map
- Fixed more instances of TTS cutting off
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.