2018.06.17 Patch Notes
- Completely revamped the way dungeons are generated. They're still mostly the same gameplay-wise, but fix several issues:
--- Players will always be able to exit the way they came in.
--- The final room will be a more consistent distance away from the entrance.
--- The final boss/room will never be right at the dungeon entrance.
--- Dungeons are now much bigger, and can have corners and dead ends.
- Waypoints can no longer be accessed while indoors
- Fixed a crash caused by setting a personal waypoint while indoors
- Fixed a bug that prevented Astral Chests from spawning at the end of dungeons
- Grand Chests no longer spawn at the end of dungeons, and instead are dropped from defeated bosses
- Corpses can no longer be stunned
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.