2018.09.21 Patch Notes
- Removed Witch's reduced hunger and thirst rate
- Removed Ragamuffin's chance to steal weapons they are hit by, and greatly improved their chance to steal weapons while in evasive stance
- Brewmasters are no longer immune to sickness and poison.
- Reworked the way conditions apply their effects to be more consistent - effects such as bleeding, burning, and poison will always trigger the first tick of their effects 5 seconds after being applied, and every 5 seconds thereafter. Additionally, some tweaks have been made to these conditions:
--- Burning damage has been increased.
--- Poison damage has been lowered.
--- Bleeding damage has been lowered, and every tick now drains stamina in addition to health.
--- Rejuvenation recovery amount has been reduced and there is now a message when it triggers.
- The blind effect can no longer be cleansed prematurely without the aid of a spell or skill.
- Burning objects no longer have a chance to spread fire to themselves.
- Fixed verbiage around sleep comforts enjoyed by NPCs
- Fixed several crashes related to referencing settlements in loaded game saves. Players -might- need to perform a /factoryreset if their game crashes when loading.
- Fixed a bug that caused Plant familiars to try picking up and wielding weapons
- Fixed a game crash caused by Plague Doctors bouncing the same ailment back and forth forever
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.