2018.09.27 Patch Notes
- Added a new class, the Executioner! Unique Ability: Soothslayer - Executioners deal bonus damage to targets who are stunned or prone, and their killing blows deal splash damage and knock adjacent targets to the ground.
- Added benefit to Commanders - They now have a maximum party capacity of 7 instead of the usual 5.
- Did some more work with factions. Every game now starts off with 5 factions, and just about every quest you can partake in boosts your reputation with one faction, and in some cases, damages your standing with another. Your standing with all known factions can be seen by typing /factions. Inspecting entities can provide information about what faction they belong to.
- Simplified some of the language around alliances and parties:
--- Your party consists of entities like mercenaries, familiars and pets who follow you around and fight with you, and the members will have a (P) next to their names. They will also show up in your /party window if they're in your line of sight.
--- Allies are entities that you have a rapport with, and might offer special services or perks. Allies have an (A) next to their names.
- You can now re-recruit Mercenaries assuming you parted ways on amicable terms.
- Rescued children no longer count against your party limit.
- Increased the damage of Pugilist's combos
- Increased Monk's chance to cause burning with their attacks
- Reduced the chance for burning objects to transfer the burning condition to other objects
- Reduced the damage of barrage spells
- Reduced the base damage of chain weapons and increased their range
- Reduced the duration of bleeding applied by bladed weapons
- Due to the newfound prevalence of spells and spell making materials in the game, Arcane Shrines have been removed.
- Entities now automatically stand if trying to travel outdoors while prone.
- Updated the language for the poison effect
- Made another pass at calculating how constitution factors into prematurely ending certain negative conditions. It should now happen more frequently with higher constitution, and less with low constitution.
- Fixed a bug which prevented NPCs from losing track of targets who gained stealth
- Fixed a crash caused by NPCs spawning with platinum armor
- Fixed a display bug where interruptions caused by kicks would not always display in the game log
- Fixed several bugs with Rhapsodist songs. Thanks for the quick reports!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.