2018.09.29 Patch Notes
- Added benefit to Gamestalkers - they can always identify what type of creatures made tracks they find.
- Made adjustment to Spellthief - the amount of stamina they gain from receiving elemental damage is now based on the amount of damage taken.
- Greatly increased the spawn rate of monsters in the open world
- Reduced the power of Alpha monsters slightly
- Entities that are swimming or floating can no longer be knocked prone. Usually.
- Discovering a monster now allows players to identify its tracks on subsequent encounters
- Objects animated by Mad Scientists are now re-classified as non-sentient upon death.
- Removed the hunt mechanic. You now just see track information in regular area descriptions, or when you use /look or /search.
- Kicking is now less effective on relatively larger targets, is slightly slower, and has a higher failure rate when Exhausted.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Gamestalkers from always seeing tracks in the rain
- Fixed a bug that caused self-inflicted damage by Cat Whisperers to spawn psychotic cats who try to save the Cat Whisperer by murdering them
- Fixed some broken language around meal descriptions
- Fixed a bug that caused multi-meal dishes to be classified as Questionable.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.