2018.10.10 Patch Notes
- Added a few new weapon types including blowguns and chakrams
- Added more map animations for thrown items and Gunslinger ricochets
- Changed Viking. Unique Ability: Thunderous Resilience - Vikings gain godlike constitution and wisdom when they are near death. Additionally, headbutting or kicking enemies has a chance to summon a bolt of lightning which deals damage and sets random objects on fire. The chance of triggering a lightning bolt increases the closer the Viking is to death.
- Changed Soldier. Unique Ability: Dogged March - Soldiers regain health and stamina three times as quickly while resting, and have a chance to completely resist physical damage. This resistance chance increases based on the number of hostile targets the Soldier can see.
- Reduced health and increased stamina of Kunoichi, and changed their ability slightly - Unique Ability: First Strike - When attacking from stealth, Kunoichis deal additional damage based on their dexterity, and have a high chance to stun their target. If their stealth attack kills the target, the Kunoichi will remain hidden. Additionally, Kunoichi do not use any stamina when dodging or jumping.
- Thrown items now deal more damage, and take a bit of damage themselves when hitting a target or the ground.
- The target window will now be faded if your target is out of interact, attack, and spell range.
- Updated some spell ranges for static spells
- Updated the Quick Action window to only show actions that are in range of your target
- Fixed some item generation bugs that may or may not have existed in a released build. I... can't actually tell.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.