2018.10.19 Patch Notes
- Added a few new meal types
- Added some new aquatic life
- Added ~20 new craftable items
- Entities can now fish in rivers in addition to ponds and oceans
- Re-added a few command synonyms that were unintentionally purged in the last update
- Re-added the /engrave command
- Animals no longer eat food that has been successfully secured by other entities
- The !Stunned! condition has been reworked to behave more like the Immobilized condition. Time no longer passes for the player while stunned, and instead every action is converted into an attempt to shake off the stun and regain focus. An entity's Constitution affects the chance to successfully remove stun. Being stunned now dramatically lowers all stats.
- Made some tweaks to autocomplete so it's a little less jumpy and... insistent.
- Fixed a bug that caused targets outside of the map to show on the Nearby list
- Fixed a few crashes involving NPCs using defensive spells
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.