2018.10.26 Patch Notes
[NOTE: THIS BUILD WILL PROBABLY BREAK OLD SAVES AND/OR FLOOD THEM WITH STRANGE, GAME-CRASHING MONSTERS]
- Added /autoequip command. This setting is enabled by default, and will automatically equip weapons and armor that are picked up if the player has capacity.
- The /inspect command now provides slightly more accurate information on how deadly the targeted entity might be to the player.
- The material ammunition is made of now determines the ammunition's probability to remain intact after being fired
- Escaping enemies in the overworld is now slightly easier
- Reduced the number of common threats in the overworld
- Reduced the number of monsters in dungeons, and increased their power slightly
- Underground areas have been reworked to behave more like indoor areas.
- Certain NPCs will now slowly meander back to their homes if abandoned in the wilderness.
- Fixed a crash caused by creating Masterwork items
- Fixed some weird interactions around pushing mounted enemies
- Minor optimizations
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.