2018.11.11 Patch Notes
- When your character dies or retires, their fragment score on the leaderboard is now the highest number of fragments they acquired.
- All waypoints are now trackable via compass to a degree, but certain waypoint types provide more accurate readings than others.
- Updated the leaderboard to include what lead to the conclusion of that adventurer's tale. This does not apply retroactively, and your board may look weird if you have older entries.
- FINALLY got to the bottom of the mysterious game freeze that happened when inspecting certain objects
- The /retire command now has a confirmation window.
- The /mount command now accepts numbers and names to mount creatures you aren't directly targeting.
- Animals are no longer shamed for their lack of employment in the /party tab.
- Consuming items with elemental properties now grants an elemental aura effect for a short duration.
- Quick Action keys no longer work if the Quick Action window is toggled off.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the sleeping status from showing on NPCs
- Fixed a bug that allowed Scoundrel traps to be searchable
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.