2018.11.15 Patch Notes
- Fixed a game-crippling crash caused by a very silly typo. If you experienced a crash in the last day and the game no longer runs, this was why. Opening the game now will force a factory reset for those affected.
- If the game detects a crash on startup, it will now attempt to delete all data and restart after 5 seconds.
- Added a /compare command which provides some insight into the stat bonuses of all the items on and around you
- Added the ability to filter the /recipes window by following the command with text, i.e. '/recipes burlap' to only see the burlap things you know how to make.
- Added unique benefit to staffs, scepters, wands, and foci - wielding these weapons now reduces the cast time of learned spells by half.
- Added more drama to Key Fragment revivals
- Added /logging command to enable recording of all game events which can then be downloaded as a .txt file with /savelog. Enabling this setting may increase RAM usage and slow down game performance over time.
- Increased the cast time of all learned spells
- /sort now sorts worn items alphabetically as well as inventory
- Items crafted without knowing the associated recipe are now described as 'poorly made', meaning they provide fewer stat bonuses and only have a fraction of their typical durability.
- A workbench is now required to craft objects over a certain size and rarity.
- Players can no longer be robbed when sleeping indoors
- Reduced the average amount of items taken when robbed
- Fixed several bugs with seeds which made them act like trees
- Fixed a bug that required certain key presses to be repeated before registering
- Fixed a bug prevented the health/durability of stacked items from resetting when the stack was reduced
- Fixed a bug that made lost children not actually lost
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.