2018.12.14 Patch Notes
- Reworked crafting for buildings - Buildings now have two primary components - outer walls and inner walls. Outer walls can only be made in the overworld, and making enough of them in the same location will allow you to craft a building. Inner walls can only be made in buildings, and they look and function similarly to other impassable tiles. The key difference is that crafted inner walls can be destroyed with digging tools, much like underground cavern walls.
- Added a new encounter type - Lairs. Lairs contain one beefy monster with unique attacks that require specific actions to avoid.
- Added struggle and focus to the list of actions possible while carrying things
- Added hours to the Days Survived stat
- Made several adjustments to the base travel speed. Traveling on foot is a little slower than before.
- Crafting very large or fixed items while indoors now gives the player the option to place the final product in an adjacent tile.
- Items can no longer be crafted when the crafter is completely exhausted.
- Made NPCs a little more conversational
- Children no longer disappear when returned home
- Changed the way Bomb Traps work - There is now a slight delay between stepping on the trap and its detonation, and its damage has been increased.
- Due to some quirky behavior with the running the desktop version of FARA through the itch.io app, the game's exit protection will now only be enabled for the brief periods when the game is saving, and is no longer a manual setting.
- Fixed a bug that caused Wrestlers to try body-slamming anything they were carrying instead of just enemies
- Slain players no longer drop their items, allowing the kill screen to give more accurate stats and scores at the time of death.
- Lots of tiny engine optimizations. The game should feel a little snappier across the board.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.