does this affect the web based version? and if not, when does that version get updated?
2019.01.10 Patch Notes
NOTE: THIS UPDATE -WILL- BREAK OLDER SAVES. AMONG OTHER THINGS, EXISTING ELEMENTAL ITEMS WILL NO LONGER DISPLAY THEIR ELEMENTS OR TRIGGER THEIR EFFECTS.
- Rewrote some core logic and removed a TON of deprecated and experimental code. The game should run much better on all compatible hardware.
- Masterwork items may now be infused with up to two elements, granting the effects and resistances of both elements.
- Multi-Element auras and fonts will now imbue attacks with both elements at the same time instead of cycling between them every attack.
- Added recipe items! Reading recipes will teach the reader how to create a specified item.
- Increased the stat bonuses and penalties for Ecstatic and Miserable moods.
- Reduced the material cost of crafting outer walls
- Adjusted the difficulty of pacification/assassination quests
- Adjusted the health of some common overworld enemies. Most gained a little.
- Wisdom now affects the search radius of entities while indoors.
- There is now a small visual effect when using /search manually which shows the effective radius.
- Entities with large metal items now receive a penalty to their stealth ability.
- Fixed some incorrect information in the description for Hallowed Forges
- Fixed an error that cause elemental summons to have WAY less health than intended
- Fixed some erroneous map titles
- Fixed a bug that caused captives to be a little TOO good at freeing themselves from Slavers
- Fixed a bug that would cause the items inside crafted buildings to vanish if the building was salvaged
- Fixed a bug which prevented hostile targets from occasionally searching their surroundings
- Fixed some rendering issues on the map when attempting to display tiles with no area data