2019.01.12 Patch Notes
- Added a /salvageall command to salvage/butcher everything in your immediate area. The command will show in the Quick Actions menu when applicable, and can also be done with /salvage all, /butcher all, and /butcherall.
- Added a little more variety to dungeon monsters
- Added stat-altering prefixes and applied them to certain monsters
- Increased the Rune Dust cost of Masterwork Tools to 30.
- Reduced the chances of getting a masterwork quality item from non-masterwork chests
- Rebalanced the difficulty of dungeon monsters. They should be just a tad easier if you're prepared, and much harder if you aren't.
- Slowed down spell animations a bit so they're easier to notice
- The Quick Actions menu will no longer suggest that you try communing with dead people
- Fixed a bug that caused certain NPCs to stand still and do nothing regardless of what was happening to or around them
- Fixed a bug that caused enemies in dungeons to be void of elemental properties
- Fixed a bug that prevented the target list from clearing when blinded.
- Fixed a few instances of the game not autoscrolling the log when there are new messages
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.