2019.02.06 Patch Notes
- Added an /exit command which will return the player to the world map from a local area. It can also be done with /leave.
- Added some material variety to the ammunition of common ranged enemies
- Ammunition has been removed as a possibility from supply crates/barrels and has been replaced with various ingot types.
- Increased the vision radius of morning to mirror afternoon under most circumstances
- Increased the average size of local areas by a small amount
- Increased the average reward rarities provided by all chest sizes above Small
- Decreased the health of some common enemy types by about 20%
- Adjusted the nearby target listing to roughly descend from closest to farthest
- The default command/autocomplete for /explore is now /enter. /explore is still a valid alternative.
- Made some tweaks to movement speeds. Very tiny animals are no longer unreasonably fast, and very large animals are no longer impossibly slow.
- Fixed a crash caused by viewing the character window of characters created before version 0.0.11.3.
- Fixed some display issues when playing with colored text disabled
- Fixed a bug that caused players to get crushed by their own walls and floor tiles
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.