2019.02.07 Patch Notes
- Ranged weapons now derive a substantial portion of their damage from the material of the ammunition they're firing. Softer ammunition like wood and bone will do less damage than before, while ammunition made from harder materials like steel and diamond will do more than before.
- Ranged weapons now specify what kind of ammunition is being fired in the game log.
- Interacting with a waterskin or similar container while near a water source like a river or well will now fill the container. Conversely, interacting with a well will now fill all waterskins.
- Typing /drink or /eat while near or in a river with no target selected will now cause you to drink from the river.
- Drinking from river or well one time will now completely eliminate your thirst.
- Rivers will no longer appear on ocean tiles
- Hostile NPCs who chase the player off a local map will now regroup somewhere near the center of the area
- Made some adjustments to the starting camp and starting recipes
- Fixed a bug that caused mounted entities to actually move slower in many cases
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.