2019.02.08 Patch Notes
- Added party member locations to the /party window
- Added some friendly fire protection. Attacking a healthy party member once will no longer cause them to turn on you. Attacking them a second time within a certain time frame or while they are Injured or Dying will cause them to retaliate.
- Adjusted auto-targeting to not always fixate on your ridden mount while moving
- Increased the maximum light radius larger illuminated objects
- Fixed an issue with illuminated entities not being targetable if they were beyond the vision radius determined by ambient light
- Fixed a crash caused by delayed events attempting to reference areas that no longer exist
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain NPCs from vanishing unless the player was looking at them
- Fixed a bug that caused all human NPCs to strip naked and confess to crimes they didn't commit
- Fixed some typos and verbiage
- Engine optimizations
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.