2019.02.15 Patch Notes
- Did some work on settlements:
--- Settlements are laid out a little more thoughtfully, almost as if they were made by sentient beings with some sort plan in mind.
--- Increased the size of settlements and the average number of buildings. As a friendly reminder, you can quickly exit local areas and settlements by typing /exit.
--- Started re-implementing town expansion. There's only one functioning tier at the moment, but buildings will pop up on the empty dirt plots as you complete quests. Any entities on these plots when the building spawns will be moved elsewhere or vaporized if there is nowhere else for them to go.
- Quests accepted from Bounty Boards and elsewhere are no longer removed from their sources, and remain available even if abandoned.
- Dramatically increased the performance of map animations with minimal* downsides
- Increased the stamina cost of all spells
- Increased the amount of stamina regained from all consumables
- Increased the spell stamina cost reduction provided by Wisdom
- Increased the spell damage bonus provided by Intelligence
- Decreased the base damage of most offensive spells
- Casting spells from scrolls no longer uses stamina
- You can now craft Scrolls with /makescroll. The requirements are the same as /makespell. Additionally, /maketome is now a valid alternative to /makespell.
- Butchering unknown monsters will now automatically teach you about them.
- Entities can now dance around any burning object, not just campfires.
- Changed the distribution of monsters in dungeons to be more evenly spread
- Fixed an issue with Den generation
- Fixed several issues with Combat Dummies not fully resetting
- Fixed an issue that prevented the piercing effect of crossbows from doing damage
- Fixed a bug that prevented the targeting reticle from showing when selecting a target for the first time with [ tab ]
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.