2019.03.08 Patch Notes
- Added the ability to set/disarm traps from the mouse menu
- Added some backstory elements for players who choose a random character description
- Entering stealth will now cause any party members with line of site to do the same
- Entities can now see hidden party members
- Increased the amount of random hostiles in the world
- Increased the likelihood of triggering hostile encounters while traveling at night, and decreased the likelihood of encounters during the day
- You can now tell party members to stay where they are and not follow you.
- [ shift + g ] is now the default shortcut for moving to the location of your target (/moveto)
- Clicking the center map tile now opens the main menu instead of searching
- Truncated very long names in certain menus (looking at you, Champions and Scrolls)
- Wrestlers are now immune to Dazing
- Moved positions like standing and crouching to their own submenu in an effort to keep the Gestures & Actions mouse menu from getting too tall
- Entities now have a chance to fail at disarming traps not set by them. Failure will trigger the effect of the trap. Inspecting a trap can tell you how difficult it is to disarm.
- Increased the amount of settlements generated at the beginning so every NPC you meet doesn't ask you to go to the same place
- Salvaging inventory items will now place the salvaged goods in your inventory if there's room
- Fixed a bug that prevented leaving local areas via rivers
- Fixed some erroneous text related to climbing objects
- Fixed an issue that caused hostile NPCs to target the furthest enemy from them, causing them to run back and forth attacking nothing if they had more than one valid target
- Fixed a display issue with container items not always being listed directly under their container on the Nearby list.
- Fixed a display issue that could cause certain map tiles to appear above menus and dialogue windows
- Fixed more instances where browser auto-complete could get in the way of user inputs
- Fixed an issue where pressing the [ 1 ] or [ enter ] keys multiple times to load a save could cause the game to crash, hang, or reload.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.