2019.03.15 Patch Notes/Hotfix
- Made some substantial changes to spellcrafting:
--- The minimum number of runes required to make a spell has been reduced from 3 to 2.
--- The maximum number of runes that can be in a spell has been reduced from 10 to 5.
--- All crafted spells now start at the same relative power tier
--- Learned spells can now be upgraded at Arcane Obelisks or via Obelisk Shards. Obelisks can be unlocked by completing settlement quests. Obelisks and shards can also be found scattered throughout the world.
--- Intelligence now plays a more important roll in spell damage.
--- Staves now reduce the stamina cost of spells
--- Rune of Power, Rune of Speed, and Rune of Time have been removed from the game.
- Scholar has been given a new benefit: Scrolls created by them start at a higher power tier.
- Removed some debug logs that were displayed when throwing things
- Fixed a crash/freeze caused by upgrading spells at Obelisks
- Fixed an error which prevented the Windows version of the game from showing up on itch.io
This patch also has a temporary feature to migrate what would otherwise be broken characters/saves from 0.0.12.7. So if you've got an older character you may want to update your save to this version since the migration code won't be there forever.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.