2019.03.23 Patch Notes
- Added 2 new landmarks/scenarios
- Added rarity values to the different landmarks. In practice, this means that landmarks like Shrines aren't as likely to show up as, say, Encampments.
- Weapons designed to be thrown now have a chance to slow their targets.
- Entities in pursuit can now open closed doors
- Entities no longer reveal traps they've set when searching an area
- Combat-capable entities no longer stow weapons
- Fixed a bug which prevented Potters from crafting clay items as intended
- Fixed a bug which prevented traps thrown by Engineers from properly setting
- Fixed a bug which prevented thrown items from dealing damage under most circumstances
- Fixed a bug which caused the drop rate of Animal Bones to be a little higher than intended
- Fixed a freeze/lag caused by entities getting confused by closed doors
- Fixed an issue which caused mouse/touch input to crash the game in Firefox
- Fixed some unintended interactions related to the /give command
- General performance improvements
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.