2019.04.02 Patch Notes
- Added more class-specific NPC behaviors for Botanist and Alchemist
- Added startup text for several actions including dancing and throwing
- Reworked the blocking/deflection formula a bit. The most noticeable difference will be that armor gets damaged more regularly, and in the case of deflection, the player will be informed which piece of equipment took the blow.
- Made some adjustments to the Kensai class' unique ability to make it a bit more reliable
- Reduced the occurrence of rivers in the world
- Wanted Posters once again vanish when used
- Updated several /help and /define entries
- Fixed several issues which prevents barrage spells from working as intended
- Fixed an issue with heavy shortbow attacks ignoring the melee range requirement
- Fixed an issue where the UI wasn't updating after using a Hidden Exit
- Fixed a bug which prevented Flame Traps from working
- Fixed a display issue with thrown objects
- Fixed a display issue with the health bar after key fragment revival
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.