2019.04.05 Patch Notes
- Reworked Kensai. Unique Ability: Samurai Showdown - Kensais have access to the Samurai Showdown ability which dashes to a targeted area at imperceivable speeds. Enemies along the path receive the [Already Dead] effect which deals damage after a brief delay and grants fury to the Kensai. The damage and fury duration are determined by the number of enemies hit.
- You can now tell party members to be/not be passive. While passive, party members will still defend themselves and their allies, but will not immediately attack anything you attack.
- The [ v ] key now defaults to casting your first ability/spell (/cast 1)
- Added class stats to the /character window
- Added Rune of Fury. The Fury condition increases critical strike damage.
- Added descriptive text for weapons better used two-handed (without an offhand)
- Fixed a few crashes related to party management commands
- Fixed a bug which allowed ranged attacks to land shots even if line of sight was broken before the projectile was fired
- Updated more class and /define text
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.