2019.05.04 Patch Notes
- Added some missing Quick Action options for certain encounters
- Added some enemy variance to certain encounters
- Added the ability to fill holes by dropping dirt or sand on them
- Added the ability to ask commoners and other non-threatening beings to move out of your way
- Added the ability to specify a target with the /attack command
- The /moveto command will now stop next to targets too large to share a space with instead of displaying a message that you failed to get to it. Additionally, the /moveto command no longer places you directly on top of active traps you can see
- Changed the formula for calculating hit chance with ranged weapons. Ranged attacks are less accurate the further they travel, and this penalty is lessened by Dexterity.
- Plural names are now acceptable command arguments (i.e. '/take daffodils' should work, when before you needed to type '/take daffodil' even if there were multiple)
- /drop will now drop the top item in your inventory if you aren't holding anything, and will drop your top worn item if you aren't holding anything and have no inventory.
- Further increased the amount of physical attack damage added by strength
- Adjusted Attack Power descriptions to better reflect damage values in the game. The underlying damage values have not been changed.
- Removed the speed penalty to changing positions while in combat
- The strength of artifacts now scale with player progress. Artifacts found early in a run are less powerful than before, and artifacts found late in a run are considerably more powerful.
- Increased the amount of relevant elemental attunement provided by artifacts, and allowed the attunement bonus to apply from held artifacts in addition to worn ones
- Fixed a bug that allowed more than one artifact to be equipped at a time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.