2019.05.08 Patch Notes
- Added a new weapon type with a unique heavy attack
- Adjusted Gunslinger - Their ricochet effect now deals damage based on attack power, and is no longer a static value.
- Adjusted the difficulty and abilities of dungeon bosses to make fights more engaging from beginning to end
- Rebalanced the base values of triggered elemental effects
- Increased the damage multiplier for elemental weaknesses
- Made a few changes to elemental summoning spells:
--- Increased the base cost by 100%
--- Increased the health of summoned elementals by 25%
--- Reduced the size of elementals
- Decreased the damage reduction provided by Constitution and Wisdom by ~10%
- Being Exhausted no longer prevents travelling the overworld on foot, and instead rapidly increases hunger and thirst.
- The Quickness effect now increases attack speed by one stage
- Rune of Air no longer knocks targets prone
- Standing no longer requires stamina, and instead takes three times as long if Exhausted.
- The amount of Runic Dust dropped from chests now takes the type of chest into consideration
- The amount of mood and stamina gained by animals who have been fed is now dependent on the size of the animal.
- The [ Escape ] key should now function identically to /close or [ x ] as far as cancelling actions is concerned.
- Fixed a target priority issue with dungeon bosses which often prevented them from reaching Orbs of Restoration
- Fixed a bug which prevented heavy hammer attacks from triggering their intended effect
- Fixed a bug which could cause multiple landmarks to spawn on the same tile
- Fixed a bug which could cause non-sentient entities to be afflicted by negative status effects
- Fixed a bug which prevented [ shift + up arrow ] from properly executing heavy attacks
- Fixed a bug which caused guards to sleep on the job far more often than intended
- Fixed a bug which made traps set by Scoundrels detectable
- Fixed a bug which prevented traps and trap-like triggers from working on NPCs
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.