2019.05.10 Patch Notes
This build contains critical bug fixes, and updating is strongly recommended.
- Narrowed the number of scenarios in which /give is offered as a Quick Action option
- Reduced the number of NPCs that are cool with being carried around by strangers
- Fixed an issue where certain dead NPCs were not correctly labelled as such
- Fixed a crash caused by unarmed attacks
- Fixed a crash caused by the Orbs of Restoration spell
- Fixed an issue with the Roll of Gossamer item which prevented it from spawning properly
- Fixed some unintended behaviors from Alchemist NPCs
- Fixed an issue where elemental runes could be found infused with a secondary element
- Fixed one of several potential reasons party members choose to attack you at random
- Fixed a crash caused by attempting to run certain custom keybindings
This update also includes some underlying changes to the way player input is handled and stored. If you notice any input-related jankiness, please let me know.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.