2019.05.11 Patch Notes
- Added a new class, the Bloodweaver! Unique Ability: Hemophiliancy - Bloodweavers have access to the Blood Pact spell which places a Sigil of Blood on a target. This sigil slowly grows in potency over time, dealing increased damage while increasing the power of the target. Casting Blood Pact on a target affected by Sigil of Blood will transfer the sigil to the caster while retaining its potency level. Casting Blood Pact on target while affected by Sigil of Blood will transfer the existing sigil to the target. Only one Sigil of Blood may be active at a time.
- Reworked Beekeeper. Unique Ability: Hiveminded - When Beekeepers interact with beehives, they become swarmed by a mass of bees which they can command using the Send Bees and Call Bees abilities. Beehives of different materials produce different kinds of swarms. Beekeepers have no additional materials cost for building unknown hive types, and are immune to the negative effects of swarms.
- Made some adjustments to the Elemancer class:
--- Reduced health to Below Average
--- The trigger chance for elements on their armor is now based on the quality of the armor
- Reduced the size/weight of common fruits and vegetables
- Reduced the material cost of shelters
- Masterwork items can no longer harness two elements. Artifacts remain the same.
- Travelling unstealthed in the overworld no longer uses stamina. Traveling stealthed uses stamina and takes twice as long.
- Increased the rate at which hunger and thirst build while travelling the overworld
- Reworked animal mounting. Potential mounts must now be tamed with a saddle before they can be ridden. The quality of the saddle as well as several other factors determine the likelihood of successfully taming an animal. Equestrians get a bonus to tame attempts.- Entities now also have a chance to be knocked from their mount when struck.
- Entities can no longer trigger elemental effects via self-targeted skills and abilities.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Quests & Reputation menu option from displaying correctly
- Fixed a bug which caused the bleeding effects caused by Pit Fighters to last longer than intended
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.