2019.05.12 Patch Notes
--- Reduced the damage of Sigil of Blood
--- Fixed a bug which allowed multiple Blood Pacts to be active
--- Blood Pact can now only be cast on sentient entities
--- Added their abilities to the Spells mouse menu
--- Bee swarms will now migrate to any swarmless beekeepers in sight if their target dies or is destroyed.
--- Fixed a bug with beautiful bees which caused them to apply the wrong effect
--- Increased their minimal view radius when outdoors in low light
--- Added a Wisdom bonus in addition to Intelligence at night
--- Increased the base health of plant familiars
--- Added a chance to find additional supplies from crates
- Adjusted the power and equipment of some common overworld enemies
- Adjusted the items in the starting area
- Rebalanced the damage bonus provided by different ammunition materials. Lower quality ammunition provides a much lower damage bonus than before, and higher quality ammunition provides a substantially larger bonus than before.
- Increased the frequency of rivers
- Increased the rate at which hunger and thirst build in general
- Throwing items now creates noise.
- Removed the taming dialogue window. Taming is now performed by attempting to /give a saddle to an animal.
- Smashing open Supply Crates will now always list the items within, regardless of the method used to open them.
- Supply Crates are now guaranteed to have supplies in them.
- Increased the amount of Supply Crates in dungeons
- Fixed an issue which caused several miscellaneous objects to have about 20 times more durability than intended. Traditional weapons, armor, and other craftable items were not affected.
- Fixed a crash caused by repeating the /repeat command
- Fixed a crash caused by the /carry command
A fresh start is recommended, but not required.
NOTE: The Mac client won't be updated until 2019.05.12.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.