2019.05.16 Patch Notes
Made some class adjustments:
--- Fixed a crash caused by Scouting Bees
--- Fixed another edge case which could cause Sigils of Blood to not dispel if the casting Bloodweaver is slain
--- Rift Summons will only manifest when attacking living targets
--- Reduced the amount of animal companion health restored by Wildheart attacks
--- Wildheart attacks now increase animal companion mood in addition to health
--- Health and mood restoration now only occur when attacking living targets
- Added a new item reinforcement
- Added a little combat variety to generated monsters based on their descriptions
- Increased the damage of throwing weapons by 300% when thrown, increased the throw range of throwing weapons by 1 tile, and increased the damage of other thrown objects to mirror the attack power of the thrower
- Reduced the size and population of horses
- Reduced the amount of Runic Dust recovered from salvaged tomes
- Animal companions in miserable moods will now leave your party, with a few exceptions.
- Carried objects can now be thrown.
- Casting area of effect spells now shows a ring around the map cursor indicating the areas the spell will affect.
- NPCs casting area of effect spells now produce a blinking ring on the map indicating the areas the spell will affect.
- Rebalanced the damage of meteor spells
- Changed the symbol of unknown monsters from a purple - to a purple ?.
- Masterworks created via Masterwork Tools now count toward the Masterworks Created achievement.
- Fixed a bug with spellcasting that caused all entities to derive their applied spell damage from the player's intelligence instead of their own
- Fixed a bug that caused targets of NPC area of effect spells to always be at the center of the spell when cast, even if they've moved since the cast began
- Fixed a bug with barrage spells that caused them to only deal one tick of damage regardless of their duration
- Fixed a bug which allowed NPCs to throw objects further than intended
Older saves will have issues, and a fresh start is recommended.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.